Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Video Begins

OK, as promised, I am going to begin posting videos so everyone has a chance to see Zac a bit. Now, the quality may not always be perfect, as I'm using either my phone or Katy's camera to do this, but it's all we have at the moment. :) So, on the right side of the page, below the picture of Abby, you'll see a link to our videos. When you click the video preview, it'll open up the video right her on this page. Pretty cool!

Alternately, you can to go YouTube and simply search for "ZTBenedict", which will bring up any videos I've created about Zac. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I noticed Zac looks exactly like Scott. He's got the same hairline and fussyness.

Cute video. Thanks.

Scott said...

Hey! Now that's...well that's...OK, I resemble that remark.