Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shots Delayed

Katy took Zac to Dr. Ogden this morning for his 2-month checkup (yes, I know he was just there 2 weeks ago, but they want to keep close tabs on him because he was premature). He would have received his first round of shots, but apparently we need to wait a few weeks because he received his Hepatitis-B shot so recently when he was still in the NICU. I guess they need a certain amount of time between that one and his others. So he'll be going back on April 7th for that and I'm SURE he is very excited about it.

He's been a little out of sorts the past few days, but nothing terribly bad. It seems to us he began acting this way sometime Sunday night. Mostly it seems to be just a mild virus of some sort. He's been spitting up a little bit more here and there and is a bit fussy. His doctor thinks he may just have something mild and we need to maybe feed him smaller amounts at each feeding until he settles back into feeling normal. Other than that, I can report that he measured 21" today and weighed in at 7 lbs, 6 oz. Wow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I can't use my email I'll talk to you this way. I was wondering If I could get a few copies of some of the pictures to take to school to show my friends. Let me know!

Love, Claire :]

Anonymous said...

Sorry The keyboard didn't type all the letters correctly on my ID.




LOL Love, Claire:}:}:}:}

Scott said...

Sweetie, I'll be calling you tonight and if you need me to, I can print off some pictures and mail them to you. That might be better quality than printing them out at your house. :) I love you!