Friday, May 2, 2008

Snow! Oh No!!!

As I write this we are under a blizzard warning up here in Custer. That's right. It is May 1st and we are in a blizzard warning. There is something very wrong with that statement. So far, not so much snow, but apparently much, much more to come. I am personally hoping God chooses to keep the storm north in the hills and lets us get a smaller amount. Not only don't I want to deal with more winter after the extremely long winter we already had in Omaha, but I don't want to have to drive back through South Dakota on I-90 Saturday. Though that path looks to be seeing very little snow once you are east of Rapid City, it's a longer drive than going down through Nebraska and it's boring, too.

We'll see what we wake up to Friday morning and how it goes throughout the day. I hope to update this with a picture if snow indeed becomes what they say we should still get (forecast said anywhere from 6 to 20 inches). Woo...hoo.

No comments: