Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dedication Day

Today we had the honor of dedicating Zac to God. Both sets of grandparents were here to see the event and Aunt Mickie, Uncle Chad and the kids would've made it on time except for an unfortunate event with Mandy this morning that resulted in some cleaning up that delayed their arrival. :)

These two pics are not the greatest, but it's about all I've got to share that was salvageable. Our camera didn't handle the lighting so well this morning, for some reason. This first pic is of Zac before the dedication. You can see his cute little outfit we picked up just for the occasion and he's actually awake! We didn't know it, but apparently being awake was a rarity for him for over six hours this morning and into early afternoon. Now, if he could only do that at night!

This second pic is the best I could do with adjusting one of the pictures we had. Zac is,
unfortunately, not terribly visible during this one and is sucking on a pacifier, hiding his face. The closest one I had of him during the dedication, I was blocked off by our pastor, Dave Holland. Now, Dave's a good-looking guy and all but this was supposed to focus on Zac and I didn't want him stealing the attention away. (Ssshhhhh, now that I've said this, Dave will be forever in my debt because I made him out to be so awesome.)

No comments: