Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Job Prayer Request

Didn't want to make a post without sharing another picture of Zac, so that's why he's here even though I've titled this about a prayer request. :) Today I have a second phone interview with Ticketmaster for a position I think is a great fit and is exactly the direction I'd like my career to go. I'm hopeful God agrees with that. :)

The interview is at 3 p.m. CST and is with Ticketmaster's national director of customer service. I'm surprised I'm interviewing with him instead of the head of the call center down in Texas, but I am actually very appreciative the top guy is handling it. That tells me he has a real commitment to making sure everyone on his team fits the culture and mindset toward customer service they want to see.

Please continue to pray with Katy and me that God's will stays first and foremost in our thoughts and desires. We feel strongly like He has made it clear what direction we are to go, but sometimes when you get that spark of understanding, you can run with it a bit too much off on your own and lose sight of things a little bit. We want to make sure our focus is on what He has designed above all else.

NOTE ADDED: The interview went pretty well. I'd like to feel extremely confident about it, but as with any interview, there are always things you think you could've responded to a little better. The good thing was that I felt we developed a good rapport and he's definitely someone I would enjoy working for. Next step is to hear back by the end of next week. Continued prayers are appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is one cute little guy! Mom and I miss him since returning to Custer, SD. He is growing so fast! Hard to believe he started out so tiny. We are definitely much in prayer for you guys as you discover God's plan for your lives at this point. Isn't this an exciting time? Lots of love to you all!

Scott said...

Lots of stuff going on, to be sure!