Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where Is Spring?

We have no idea what happened to Spring here in Omaha. Katy and I even live on Spring Street and can't seem to make it warm up. Today we're having constant rain with a little thunder once in awhile and temps are in the low 40s, expected to drop to just above freezing tonight. That will apparently allow us to enjoy rain mixed with snow by morning while we get even more rain. Oh joy. While we are fairly certain warm weather will show itself, we can't guarantee it. This has been the coldest Winter and start of Spring I can remember in many, many years.

Zac is feeling all better. He turned the corner yesterday and has resumed eating at his normal pace. I was hoping to post a picture today, but decided that since so many pictures are similar, I'll await a new look or fun picture before putting another up. Meanwhile, I'll continue to add pics to the slideshow on the right side of this page and to the one at the bottom as well.

No comments: