Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zac's MySpace Pic

I used to have a MySpace account, back before Katy and I became an item. I decided I no longer needed it once we were dating, however, because for me, at my, ahem, advanced age, it only made sense as an introductory spot for people I might date.

Here's the well-known thing about MySpace, though, and joked about often. The pictures people post of themselves are always these introspective, looking off into the distance, "who in the world took that picture?" type of thing. Or, they might be things like this one of Zac, where the pic isn't centered on him. Does Zac have a MySpace account? No, that would be silly. He won't need to worry about dating for at least another year or two...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha very funny. If I have anything to do with it my brother won't be dating anyone until he's 25 and he has to have my permission first. lol

Anonymous said...

I thought about throwing something like that in there...I really did. :)