Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Huh?

Every once in awhile, Zac will give us this "Huh?" look. It seems to happen often at night when Katy wakes him up for his last feeding around 9 or so. Thought we'd try to capture it last night and this isn't perfect, but it's fairly close.

Sorry I haven't added much to this lately. I've gotten off schedule the past few weeks with the wisdom teeth, the power outage, then the girls here with us last week. We did put a video up yesterday which is now showing on the right side and it's Katy playing with Zac from about 10 days ago or so.

However, with so much of our family out of state, and with Katy's parents having just moved to D.C. for awhile, I need to be better about getting pictures up so Zac can continue to spread his joy. :)

Not a lot of new news on the job front, though I am supposed to have a second interview with a company named Telvista some time this week. Please be praying with us that God will provide continued guidance and peace throughout this long process. I'm not feeling negative about it as I had been a few months ago, and I know that has everything to do with laying it in His hands. He is preparing something to be a good fit for us, and I know it's not that far in the distance. We can wait it out a little longer. :)

No comments: