Thursday, October 1, 2009

Way, Way Too Cute

Katy took this pic of Zac earlier today and though I've shared it with a few of you, I felt the need to post it on the blog tonight. It's almost too cute for viewing, in my opinion. I mean, don't you just want to melt looking at that face???? As you can see, Katy dressed him in the little jean jacket (yes, Levi's) she picked up for him at a consignment shop and he's holding his favorite thing in the whole world, his stuffed pig. This is that pig he received his first Sunday at Crossroads Fellowship down in Odessa, TX when we lived there last year. It's crazy how important it has become to him. He can't sleep without it, though he functions just fine without it otherwise. :)

Katy and I are enjoying the fruits of both of us having jobs now, but please continue to pray for us as we work through overcoming two years of struggles while I was rarely employed. God has blessed and continues to do so, and we want to assure we continue to honor Him with our first fruits. :)

No comments: