Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here We Go Again

Hey everyone. Well, as if the 11-month job search last year wasn't enough fun, we get to do it all over again. My company let me go yesterday in what could best be described as a short-term cost-cutting measure. What's crazy about it is that about 4 months from now the site expects to have enough agents to again justify my position. But, that's what you get sometimes in the corporate world and that's just how life goes! :)

Please pray with us that God will direct us and guide us quickly to the next step. We can't afford to go through another spell without income so it's critical that I find something right away. I have quite a few irons in the fire, but again am doing a long-distance job search, so that always makes things a bit more difficult. We have no doubts, however, that God is good and is taking care of us. We just can't see His plan yet. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully God leads you closer to KC and omaha. We wil keep praying for you and I hope that the job search this time is shorter and easier.
LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!!!!!
Claire

Anonymous said...

Thanks, sweetie! We've always tried to assure we are as open as possible to where He leads. It's not always easy, because my heart is in Omaha and closer to you, but His will is always perfect. :)

Love you!