Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Make This Hat Look Good!

OK, y'all were due more pics and I finally figured out how to easily copy pics from our phones to the PC via Bluetooth, so today I uploaded new ones! Woohoo! We'll work on video again this week. So, this picture we took tonight. I walked upstairs to reset our router after our Internet connection went down to find Katy laughing almost hysterically at Zac. In the picture, you'll see the jammies he is wearing and what is supposed to be an accompanying hat. The jammies and the hat are 6-9 months for the size. While most of what Zac is currently wearing is 12-month stuff, and he has for a month or so, still, you'd think that if something fit, the hat that went with it might also fit. I don't think Zac has a particularly large noggin, so that can't be it. At any rate, it was funny enough for me to run back downstairs to grab the phone to take some pics to share with you tonight.

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. While we didn't get to share it with family this year for the first time ever that I'm aware, we did get to share it with some friends and enjoyed our day off quite a bit. I must admit that this morning in church, when the pastor asked if everyone was stuffed on Thanksgiving, Katy and I felt a bit of remorse that we didn't get that normal opportunity. I even told Katy that overeating on Thanksgiving has NEVER been something that has bothered me as it does some people, yet we didn't get that chance. That's OK, though, as I fully intend to remedy that during our week in Bellevue for Christmas. :) God bless, all, and I'll have a new post up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! He looks like a like a little elf -- maybe one of Santa's helpers.

We're eager to see you at Christmas and I will try to make sure you have enough to eat.

Love, Mama