Monday, June 23, 2008

Well, Numb But OK

Alright, so I have weird numbness in spots and still sit here with gauze to stop the bleeding, but overall I feel surprisingly well from the oral surgery this morning. What's funny to me is that I was wide awake one moment, then the next thing I know I'm waking up. I would've thought I'd have drifted off slowly or at least sensed the tiredness coming on, but it was literally a case of being awake one moment and absolutely out the next. Very cool, since I didn't want to remember any of this.

Now, we'll see how the swelling goes. I have quite a bit, but overall I'm not yet uncomfortable. I prayed this morning that God would keep the discomfort and swelling down from normal levels so I can feel well and in good spirits to take care of Zac. For now, his Nana is keeping him for me this afternoon until Katy picks him up after work. I'm not allowed to drive for 24 hours, but that's OK. :)

No comments: